The Wellbeing Institute provides mental health and substance abuse services in Tucson, Arizona.
Founded in 2009 , The Wellbeing Institute is exactly what it sounds like: a place to restore the stability of your wellbeing.
Since its inception, we have expanded our staff and our range of services, all while maintaining our first-class service known to our clients.
Through this expansion came the ability to provide clients with more appointment availability and faster new client response; new clients can be seen within 1-3 days.
Beyond traditional clinical services, The Wellbeing Institute is also home to many cutting-edge research studies, whose benefits are seen not only by existing clients, but also in new participants, and even further, in the psychiatric community.
Professionals at The Wellbeing Institute specialize in making accurate psychiatric diagnoses, providing individualized psycho-pharmacology treatment, offering individual therapy, family counseling, group therapy and an intensive outpatient program (IOP) which follows an evidence-based approach.
Unique attributes of our psychiatric services:
(1) We can see new patients very quickly, generally within 1-3 days.
(2) We see children, adults, and seniors (Geriatric Psychiatry) in person, or via telemedicine technology.
(3) We offer Suboxone treatment and IOP for opioid addiction.
(4) We integrate medication management with psychotherapy. If clinically appropriate, we want to reduce/stop patient’s psychotropics rather than increasing them.
(5) We can offer long-acting injectible treatment for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, alcohol use disorder, or opioid use disorder.
(6) We offer newly-approved Spravato (esketamine) for Treatment Resistant Depression.
(7) On-site Genoa pharmacy can fill prescriptions at the time of your appointment for your convenience.
(8) We have child therapists.
Please email [email protected] or call 520-225-0584 to set up an appointment!